Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

ANZAC Art Project!

Kia, ora readers,

Welcome back to my blog.

 Today I will show you what we did in art. 

So we did an ANZAC art. We had to draw with pastels to do the flowers, the stem and the background. 

Sometimes there was a mix colour of the pastels and the wax colour. If it is a pastel it will write on your hand and if is a wax colour it won't. 

We also need white plain paper. 

What colour pastel you need:

  • Orange 
  • blue 
  • light green
  • dark green
So I coloured my flowers with orange, then colour my stems with blue and the background was light green and dark green. 

I had to smudge the pastel with my fingers for the flowers. But then on the steams I don't have to. Just do a straight line or like a wobbly line. So on the last for my background I had to blend in the light green and the dark green. My teacher said not to leave any white spaces. 

By the way the camera wasn't quality enough so it looks like there were white colour. But in real life there is no white spaces. 
Hope you enjoyed my blog. Make sure to comment on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question