Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Swimming time with my family!

How are you everyone,

So me, my family and my grandparents went on a road trip. To Selwyn Aquatic just to go swimming and to relax my grandparents and have an experience of going swimming.

There were four different types of pool in the Selwyn Aquatic.

So there it was me and my family got changed in the changing room and sit down on the benches to put our heaving bags. My parents and my grandparent went to the hot pool. And me and my brother went to the that is not hot.

After we had a swimming on the children pool we decided to go to my parents in the hot pool so we can try how hot it was.

"It was  pretty grizzling hot". It's live your swimming in a lava pool.

Then after me and my brother experience the hot pool we changed to another pool. Which was the one that you will go into circle. Because there were something that stuck to the wall and will push you and the water.

Then we had a game on the children pool. It was similar to basketball. We had to shoot this little ball on the float.

And then on the middle pool we had a game to Its like football. We just had to score the ball into the football goal with are hands.

Then after all the fun that we had it was time to go home.

Hope you enjoyed my blog post. Make sure to comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question