Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2019

New Brighton.

Hello everyone,

On Saturday me, my family and my grandparents went to explore New Brighton.  We explored the bridge and take lots of photos. My grandparents was brave enough to go close to the seagull and take photos with them. 

But then there is this one person who was doing fishing on the bridge then he catch a baby shark. My dad was holding it and take a picture of the baby shark. It had two hooks on the  fin. I saw the mouth of it and the sharp looking bold teeth then they had to throw it. 

We also played on the playground and played the instrument. 

Here is the photos:














Thanks for reading my blog. Always make sure to comment on my blog and to study hard.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach, I have been to New Brighton before but haven't took a lot of photos. I liked when your dad was taking a picture about the baby shark. A few of my dads friend were catching some fishs there. One of them catched a full fish my droped it because the string was week. Have you played in the water?

    Kind Regard Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Aaron thank you for commenting on my blog. The baby shark wasn't my dad who caught it it was a nice person who was fishing. Then after we took a picture we threw it away because it was too small.

      And "Yes" I had been on the water surfing but sometimes its cold.

      We also caught some grab last 2 years ago with my dad's friend.(:

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question