Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Sedimentary Rocks!

Konichiwa everyone,

Welcome back to my blog so in school we learnt about different kids of rocks. Like sedimentary rocks and igneous rocks.  

We made a experiment of the sedimentary rocks. We only made the first layer of it. 

We made it out with sand then mix it with water after we mixed it with water with add some little rocks. 


I will tell you facts about sedimentary rocks:
  • So sedimentary rocks have three layers on them. 
  • Sedimentary rocks can be used for chalk.
  • When sedimentary rocks stayed in the river for long time and they get washed of to the beach and remove sand from them. 
  • They are different names for sedimentary rocks, sandstone and limestone. 
  • Sedimentary rocks is made from grains of sand that scrunched together. 
  • Sedentary rocks is from the fossilised remains in the ocean life from the old animals that got extinct. 
  • Sedimentary rocks is soft that any small animals can make a whole on them. 
  • Sedimentary rocks are formed of the mineral quarts or any rocks. 
Here some pictures from making the first layer of sedimentary rocks:



And here some off the sedimentary rocks:

Image result for limestone rocks
Hope you enjoy my blog. Make sure to leave a comment.(:



No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question