Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Cyber smart!!!

Talofa lava everyone,

Welcome back to my blog, so in this blog post I will tell you something that we did in school.

In school we learnt about cyber smart it means like not sharing your password. 

So our challenge is to make a video about cyber smart to our mum and dad. 

Cyber smart is being smart about what you are doing online. 

The important things that you should never tell anyone. For example do not share your password to anyone, do not tell where you live to a stranger, do not tell where you work/school and do not tell your credit card number and your passport to anybody that you don't know. 

I hope my parents will read about this blog post and being a cyber smart. 

Here is the video that I made for cyber smart:



Make sure to comment on my blog. " Thank you". And remember to be a cyber smart. See Yah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question