Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

"Happy Birthday To Me"

Hi everyone,

So in this blog post I will tell you what I did in my birthday. 

So I just turn 11 years old,  in my birthday we ate in a restaurant and my grandma made some delicious food for me to eat. 

After we ate in a restaurant I waited two days so I can buy my present.

My present was a pet bird, budgie it was the best present ever. My budgie was a male and my brother budgie was a female so they don't be lowly. 

We bought the Gage and lots of accessories for the budgie. 

It was pretty expensive the total was $200plus from all the exorcise and the budgie. 

My budgie name was Buddy and my brother's name was daisy. They were so cute the colour of my brother's budgie was all green. And my budgie's colour was light blue and grey.

We also put some water, food and the vegetable in the cage. 

Here is the picture of my budgie:

Make sure to comment on my blog"PLEASE".


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question