Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

(Concoction) Weekly words.

Kamusta everyone,

Welcome back to my blog today, I will show you another weekly word that I made in my school. 

I will tell you why we do weekly word. We do weekly word so are vocabulary gets better and the know more more words that we don't know.

The Word of the day is Concoction.

Here is my weekly words:



Related image 
Thank you very much for supporting on my learning. And please don't forget to leave a comment on my blog.(Thank you).

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question