Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

(Descriptive Writing)

Hello readers,

Welcome back to my blog, on this blog I am going to share about what we did for our writing. 

First thing that we had to do is to find our partner that our teacher already did for us. After we picked a partner we had to solve a sentence and put it into a describing sentences.  Describing sentences means adding a detail that describe something and powerful words. 

Our teacher already made a sentence for us and we just have to put it into describing sentence. For example the cushion had a nice soft smooth feeling touch. 

Me and my partner help each other to help with our describing sentence to solve it.

Here is what I did and my partner did to our writing:


I was going to my friends party and my dad was going to drop me off at the,
party but then he fell asleep.


(The party had disgusting smells of food that smells like rotten eggs.
The party had horrible smells but my useless dad slept and forgot to pick,
me up).


I smell the smoke coming out of the uber drivers car.

[The smoke smelled like gasoline and dash coming out from the yellow,
car with black stripes on the front, on top and the back.]

I hope you enjoyed my blog post, make sure to comment on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question