Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

MY COOL DESCRIPTIVE NARRATIVE WRITING!!!

Hello viewers,

In our writing we have been choosing a big problem and put it into a descriptive narrative writing. I had to put my descriptive native writing into sticky notes and arrange it to step by step and use the 5 sense. The five sense is Smell, taste, feel/touch hear see. 


We had been learning to write a descriptive narrative writing. And changing our writing to descriptive rather than telling. We had to use "the" rather than "I", for example "I saw the flag, "The flag had beautiful colours and waved at me". 

This is one of my descriptive narrative writing with paragraphs from what we have been doing from school. Here it is.


By the way I didn't do smell and taste on my five sense because it doesn't match with my descriptive narrative writing. 

I have a challenge for you when you are doing your writing make sure to use descriptive writing than telling. 

Suddenly my car stopped in the middle of the road.

Sense:

Hear: I can hear lots of cars honking really loud at me.

Feel/touch: I can feel the steering wheel locked in place and can’t steer the wheel. .

Smell :

Taste :

See: I can see lots of cars stopping on the road and having traffic on the road.

My paragraph for cars
The brake squeaked as loud as a squirrel and obviously automatically forced my car to stop on the road. I felt the steering wheel locked into place and can’t steer it right and left.

My paragraph for road
Lots of car stopped on the road and having traffic on the road. Bosy people honk at me and doesn’t help me.

Have you ever use descriptive writing rather than telling writing?

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post and my descriptive narrative writing. Make sure to leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question