Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Weekly word (PARAPHERNALIA)!!!

Hi readers,

Welcome back to my blog, in this blog post I will show you my weekly word that I done at school.

The word of the day is paraphernalia and that is a massive word but a easy meaning. Why do we do weekly word?. We do weekly word for our intelligence to get more smarter and learnt new words and know the meaning. We also tried try to use it on our writing to have have some interesting words.

Anyways this is my weekly word that I've done to school.

I hope you learnt some thing new today and make sure to not forget to leave a comment on my blog. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question