Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

DLO of our learning in maths. (How to solve square roots!!!

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog, in this blog post I will show you how to solve square roots. 

So my challenge that our teacher said in our group is to do a dlo of us explaining how to solve square roots. 

I also needed a google drawing to put the equation for my maths problems. 

Square roots are very easy when you really know multiplication and easy to explain but when you look at it, it ain't really difficult. 



Here is my video of my maths learning:

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, make sure to leave a comment and share thoughts about my dlo for my maths learning.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question