Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Winter Sports last Friday!!!

Kia, ora everyone,

I will be sharing with you about our winter sports.

We were exited to play another winter sports because last two week ago we didn't had winter sports at Friday because of the whether. Of course I played football and we were playing against South Hornby. We were really nervous because one of our football player which was the best was missing. 

This is the first time loosing our football game in winter sports, but at least we tried our best and not giving up. The score was tree one my football team scored one and the South Hornby team scored tree. We really tried our best not loosing football but at least I scored one goal for my team. 

It was a very nice playing football we played nice and fair.
Image result for football
Make sure to leave a comment of what you thought about my blog post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question