Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Winter Sport!!!

Hi everyone,

Last Friday we did our winter sports. I played football and I was in the hurricane football team. We played against wigrm.

The score was six four our team scored six and wigram scored four. My friend carried us because he was a professional football player. He scored five goals and I scored one goal because one thing that happened really funny. Is when I threw the ball to my team but they didn't missed it and the other team scored on their own goal.

We really had fun playing football for our winter sport. We are unstable for our football team.

I hope you enjoyed my story and make sure to leave a comment.(:
Image result for football pogba


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question