Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Weekly word!!! (Confidential)

Kamusta readers,

Welcome back to my blog, in this blog post I will show you my word of the day that we did as a class. Our word of the day is Confidential I will tell you an example of confidential. Passport is very important because it is confidential information about you. 

Have you ever use the confidential word in your sentence?

Here is a screenshot of my word of the day:
Thank you for reading my blog post, make sure to leave a feed back because I like reading your thoughts about my blog post.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question