Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

Maths(Measurement)

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog, in maths we have been learning about the context of measurement. Context means understanding the words and the task. 

Our lovely teacher made a task for us in maths about measurement. So in the task we had to measure the length of the couch. The width of the piano and measure the width of the bookshelf in a non-standard way. 

Length means to measure the long part of something from end to end. Width means to measure something of the space side to side. And measure the non standard way means you measure something but not in a usual way and not using any ruler. For example you measure something with a dice. 

The length of the couch is 138 centimetres, the width of the piano is 24 centimetre and the bookshelf is the size of one Chromebook case. 

Yesterday I learnt that three dimensional has lots of sides and have different sizes. 

Thank you for reading my blog, make sure to leave a comment.Image result for ruler

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question