Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Playing basketball at Friday nights.

Welcome back everyone,

Last Friday at afternoon our school played basketball at middle ton grange school. My team were playing against hill view blue. 

I was so nervous because I was very late at my basketball ball game because of the traffic jam. It was a great game but not as fair as last time. Because when the opponents foul us the referee doesn't call it that why it was not fair.

But the mistake was I was lat to my basketball game so it was not nice and one of our player was angry because the referee doesn't call the foul. My team needs to work on marking because all my team mark just a player.
Image result for basketball games

Make sure to comment on my blog post. "Thank you".)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question