Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Basketball (Good game Hotshots)

Namaste everyone,

Last Friday we had our basketball game and we were versing the other Hornby team which our called hotshots.

The game was really intense and the referee were fair and square to our team and the other team. We only had five or six teams member because two boys and one girl were away. The score was twenty eight to fourteen our team scored twenty eight points and the opponents scored fourteen. And I scored fourteen points. And I just wanted to really say thank you to my team and the other team from hornby for being honest. Also thank you my teammates I really appreciate the support and the encouraging to me.

Hope you enjoyed my writing about basketball.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shad "the Shaq O'Neal" of Hornby Heats. I really amazed your performance even your two team mates are away on that time. The opponents was too strong enough but just because the teams will work together no impossible to won a games. I am warm congratulate also to Fernando and Aron and the other players who make full force in their shootings. Also i would like to thanks your coach Brent for being a clever strategy in court. The Hornby Hotshots also is a very good team because heaps of players has a nice playing basketball. Kayden is a very good defensive player while Tom is a very good handler point guard. And all teams hornby hotshot was so great. Ms. Scott coaching is very very nice in the way she instruct the teams. Keep up all the good work teams. And Good luck to the championship round :)...
    Again i am your number fans.

    Daddy Vonn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamusta,

    Daddy first able thank you for calling me shaq "O" niel he is a perfect player to play in the NBA. I wish I could be tall as him and that strong bold body that he has. Thank you so much for encouraging my team and making them proud. Also thank you for motivating me to play basketball and keep training. Thank you to Mrs Scott and to Brent for having such a awesome strategy.

    Kind regards Shadrach

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question