Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Creative Writing!

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post I will show you what we do in Wganaga time. 

In Wganaga time we do creative writing, mindfulness and something new. But this time i'm only going to show you my creative writing at Wganaga time. We go to this website called scholastic starter and we pick our own topic and spin and random sentence will come up. And I got Write a short Biography of an independent tortoise who swims with sharks. And then do the task. 

Here is my creative writing:


Please give me feedbaack for my writing, so my writing improves.

Question of the day: Is it possible that a tortoise can swim with shark?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question