Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

Wganaga Barbecue(:

G, day everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post, I would share our wananga barbecue event in school.

This was a special event because the Philippines which is my culture is going to perform a dance and also the Samoan.  First, they introduced the special guests. Then after they got introduced 2 class perform a song. They all had beautiful voices and congratulation to the teachers. And the Samoan perform their dance, their dance was very calm, beautiful, loud and they were also confident and funny at the same time. Congratulation on them. Suddenly it was our turn to perform, my heart was beating really fast like 100 hundred times in 1 second. After our dance, I was so proud of myself but one thing that I was embarrassed of was the speaker for the sounds wasn't loud enough. But anyways we had our sausage sizzles for the event to finish.

Image result for barbecue sausage and sizzles

Image result for philippines flag

Image result for samoa flag

Hope you guys enjoy my blog post don't forget to leave feedback!

Question of the day: What should I add to my introduction?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question