Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Stem Leaf Long jump and heart beats.

Hello amazing readers, 

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post I will share you what we have been doing in maths, sharing how to create the project. 

In maths we have been working on measurements and graphs. Our task was to measure our distance of long jump. The second task was to measure your heart beats while your resting and then measure your heart beats when you run. Then we made our own stem leaf graph. 

The stem is the numbers on the left and the leaf is the only number that is left over on the right. And by the way for the stem only include the numbers you needed. 

How to make a stem leaf graph: If your doing it on a device make 2 table to separate the stem and leaf. and for paper make a cross but the horizontal is a bit on the left. Image result for stem leaf
Here is my stem leaf on device:
Stem leaf Long jump
Shadrach
1.
2.
8, 9, 9,
1,


Stem leaf Heart beats

1.
00, 16, 20, 24, 36,
7.
2, 6,
9.
2, 6, 6, 
Please leave a comment I will much appreciate it and you'll improve my learning. 

Question of the day: Have you ever seen a stem leaf graph before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question