Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2020

arts and poetry! (Poem)

Ciao viewers, 

Welcome back to your favourite blogger. In today's blog post I will show you what we have been doing in arts and poetry at school. 

This term at school we have been learning poems, hyperbole, alliteration, personification, simile and metaphor. So our teacher gave us a task to refresh our brain from what we are learning. We had to choose a picture and write the hyperbole, alliteration, personification, simile and metaphor for it. and then after that we choose one of the poems that we are learning this term. The poems that we learnt this term is Rhyming, Haiku, Cinquain and limerick. 'I picked Haiku because for starting'

Rhyme poem starts with an alphabet which is 'A' and then if your last word of your second sentence doesn't rhyme then you switch to another alphabet word which is 'B'.

Haiku poem is very easy on your first sentence you need to have 5 syllables at the at the second sentence you need to have 7 syllables, and the third sentences needs to be 5 again. 

Cinquain poem needs to start with a title then add 2 descriptive words at the second sentence, at the third sentence add three descriptive words, the fourth sentence needs to have a about the tittle and the fifth sentence you need to write a synonym for the title. 

Limerick first sentence needs to start with a character, and then next sentence is about a problem, then the third sentence is a plot development and the last part is to summary the story. 

Here is my work:




Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog post.

Question of the day do you prepare Hyperbole or simile?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question