Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Philippines cultures and society through arts.

Hi bloggers,

This is day 3 of shutdown in my country, and I would like to share another work that I have done. And this time it's a presentation.

My task was to create a presentation of the art culture in the Philippines. What I did first was to add a title for my slide and then researching what was the traditional arts in the Philippines. And then I inserted pictures of the artwork from the Philippines in my slide. And then add each of the pictures and then research some facts about the artwork. And my last step was to add it on my blog.

Here is my presentation:

My favourite culture art in the Philippines is the Weaving Bayong.

Warning: Please keep washing your hands and be healthy according to the coronavirus!

Please leave a comment on my blog if you enjoy it.

Question of the day: What was your favourite culture art in the Philippines?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach,

    This is a very informative post! I enjoyed reading about the different art forms popular in the Phillipines. I always love learning anything about your home country.

    Why is weaving bayong your favourite?

    What a good thought to leave a national health message on the bottom of your post! Very topical :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Allan,

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It's shocking that it's the first time you commenting on my blog. Which is pretty amazing.

      That's very smart of you.

      Weaving bayong is my favourite because it has nice patterns and very easy to make. And you don't need to buy only in the Philippines and some other countries.

      And Thank you very much for your caring positive words.

      Have a great evening!

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question