Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Creatures (Activity nine) Pt. 9

Hi guys,

I am very sorry for not blogging for so long because I have been so busy in the holiday and kept going to birthday party and my friends house.

But now here I am I have another activity from winter learning journey, the activity is number nine. I have to make a non chronological report about a animal. This activity that I made is on a google drawing.

I hope you enjoy my non chronological report about a animal:



Hope you learnt something in my blog post, make sure to leave a comment.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question