Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Creatures (Activity twenty) Pt.7

Hi everyone,

I have another activity that I will show to you from winter learning journey. 

The activity was write about me being a zookeeper in Orana Park if you don't know where is Orana Park its in New Zealand it's a zoo with lots of animal and you will have fun. 

It was really fun writing about being a zookeeper  in Orana park. 

Here is my writing:
I’ve woken up to my house in orana park and I am a zookeeper first thing that I did. Was brush my teeth and eat breakfast after I’ve all done my things. 


I went outside of the zoo and see if all the animals were okay and give them food. All the animals were all friendly to me because they know me when I was a younger person. And my favourite was the horse it was easy to feed and clean. It takes me two hours to feed all the animals. 

Then it was time to open my zoo and all my employees came and work with the cashier. Lots of people came and it was 8:30pm it was time to close. All my employees went home and I was so tired and seep in my bedroom. 

Please leave a comment what you thought about my writing to help my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question