Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Creature (Activity twelve) Pt. 4

Hi everyone,

This is the next day of the winter learning journey challenge activity. I have another exciting activity that I will show you guys from the winter learning journey.

I was so interested doing  this activity because is another animal activity, and I like animals. It looks very fun and difficult at the same time.

The activity is to make an alphabetic list of all the creatures I can think of. And find creatures from all of the letters in the alphabet.

A- ALLIGATOR
B- BUFFALO
C- CHEETAH
D- DOG
E- ELEPHANT
F- FROG
G- GIRAFFE
H- HAWK
I- IGUANA
J- JAGUARS
K- KANGAROO
L- LION
M- MONKEY
N- NARWHAL
O- OSTRICH
P- PIG
Q- QUAIL
R- RABBIT
S- STINGRAY
T- TADPOLE
U- URIAL
V- VICUNA
W- WHALE
X- XERUS
Y- YAK
Z- ZEBRA

What is your favourite animal and why?

Please leave a comment if you liked this blog post.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question