Pages

Monday, July 29, 2019

Poster (Mystery)!!!

Kia, ora 

Readers my teacher made a task for us and it was to create a poster for our community challenge in our school. 

We had plenty of options to choose from and this poster that I made was from Piktochart. And it is a very useful app that  you can even use it for your job or to school. You can even make stuff like poster, flyer, report, presentation and infographic. So we had to write down when is the community challenge starts. 

I even changes the font and the colour of the font to look nicer and easy to read. And we had to choose background that is inappropriate. And the next thing that I did was get our school logo and I used another app called removebg. 

This app is also useful you just need to upload something that you want and insert the picture. You don't need to sign in you just insert it and do what ever you want and when you want that picture you can just download it or take a screenshot.   

Here was my poster that I made with two apps:

Please leave a comment to my blog so my learning will get better. Thank you(:

2 comments:

  1. Shadrach! It is great to see you enjoying creative apps and sharing about them. I'm sure others will want to try out Piktochart too after what you have shared. I also like how you are developing your vocabulary in your blog posts. It's not often that we get to use the word infographic. Just a heads up ( whisper voice) I think you meant appropriate instead of inappropriate.
    Thank you for being such a supportive member of our school!
    Kind regards, Miss D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Miss D thank you for being such a positive person and giving me feedback about my writing. I really need to check my spelling because I didn't know that it was the wrong word. Also thank you for saying positive stuff to me and I really appreciate it.

      Kind regards,
      Miss D

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question