Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Creatures (Activity three) Pt.8

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog I have another activity to show you guys in winter learning journey. And it is a very exciting activity.

And this activity is about vocabulary, "homonym" And it means is a word that is spelled the same but has two different meaning. So the challenge was to write about the two meanings of "bark" and "bat".  I also add another bonus one because it is very fun and interesting.

And I had made a document and copy and paste it to my blog so its much cleaner. Here is my two definition of bark and bat.

Homonym
What does bark means- A loud aggressive sound of a dog, the outside covering the trunks, the branches and the roots of a tree. 

What does bat means- A solid wooden bat with a handle used for hitting a ball of something, An animal that fly with stretchy wings and sharp teeth. 

What does mouse means- A super tiny animal with long tail and big ears, A purpose for a laptop and a desktop for gaming also to click something if your desktop or laptop is not touchscreen. 

Please leave a comment if you enjoy my blog post, so my learning can get better.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question