Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Reading (Arguments Project About Mars)!

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog, Today in this blog post I will show you my task that we have done in reading with a partner.

We were learning to think of an opinion and turn it into an arguments if we agree with it or disagree.

Also we are learning to...

  • ask question before, during, and after. 
  • I synthesise new information from the text. This means matching information in the text to my own ideas to make my ideas stronger and more solid. 
  • Find and explain cause and effect relationships.

So we have created a I movie with my partner in a computer about our arguments. We video about our opinions in mars and facts about mars that we did. We also edit the video and cut some of the parts. Me and my partner had a different opinions about mars.

My opinion was I disagree with my partner because people would float out the surface and float out to space.

The fun part was when we had bloopers at the end of the video.

Here is the video:


This is my work of asking question before during and after:
This is my word of synthesise my idea and make it more stronger. 
This is my word of find and explain cause and effect relations:
I hope you learnt something new about mars and I hope you enjoyed our video. Make sure to not forget to leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shadrach.
    It's always good to have your own opinion about things. Not every one is going to agree with the outcome.
    I think Mars is lovely. It has lots of chocolate and they are really YUMMY to eat. You can buy them at most dairy's and are called Mars bars. You should try one.
    Oh yeah...I like that you included your blooper video. It gave me a giggle :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Cassidy,

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, you really made me laugh about your jokes. I really didn't meant the chocolate mars bar I was talking about the planet.

    But I like mars chocolate too!!!

    And you can't get mars planet from the dairy because is in space. Thank you for watching our project I hope you enjoyed it.

    Thank you Mrs Cassidy.(:BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question