Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

What book I got from Duffy!

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog, I am sorry for not upload lots of blog because i'm busy of school. But anyways I will show you my book that I got from duffy.

The book's cover has lots of detail and lots of colour but I haven't read all of it. The book tittle is predator's gold and its written by Philip Reeve. The page has three hundred and two pages and at the back of the page it has information about Philip Reeve. And at the back of the cover it has information about the book.

So here is my book:
Image result for predator's gold

Thank you for cheeking my blog, make sure to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question