Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Creatures (Activity seventeen) Pt. 6

Hello guys,

Welcome back to my blog, in this blog post I will show you another task that I am doing for winter learning journey.

So in the winter learning journey I had another favourite activity that I would like to show you, and the activity was seventeen. This activity might be difficult or easy it depends how many words your animal has.

The activity is to choose an animal and write its name down the sides, and create a acrostic poem about my animal.

Here is my acrostic poem about my animal:


I hope you enjoy my blog post, make sure to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question