Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Creatures (Activity two) Pt.2

Hello readers,

I will do another activity for winter learning journey part two, and I really want this to be quality. 

So for my activity was would you rather have fur as soft as a chinchilla or quills spikes like a porcupine. And I have to explain my answer why and add pictures of those animals. 

My answer is to be a chinchilla because chinchilla are really soft so people would be happy if they get it as a pet. And really friendly adorable, energetic and playful. Also they are good for children's. 

I also want to have a chinchilla as a pet because they are not spiky as the porcupines. 

I really don't like how the porcupine look and I can't get bother to pet them because they are really spiky. 

Comment down below if you would rather buy a chilblain as a pet or a porcupine. 

Here are the picture of chinchilla and porcupine:
Image result for porcupine

Image result for chinchilla

Thank you again for reading my blog, make sure to leave a comment down bellow. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question