Pages

Monday, July 8, 2019

Creatures (activity seven) Pt.5

Hi everyone,

I have another amazing activity from the winter learning journey that is really creative.

This time is about maths, is about measurements. And the activity was choose a stuff toy animal to measure. Measure the length of its part as many ways as you can, and use a non standard and a standard units for each part. 

I made a a google drawing for my non standard unit and also my standard units. I was being smart that I labelled each part of the stuff toy. 

 It was really fun and creative to do  but sometimes I was getting frustrated because I get an object and it doesn't have the same size. 

Here is my diagrams:



Thank you so much for support ting me and helping my learning, please don't forget to leave a comment if you like my blog post.(:








No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question