Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

(CHALLENGE) With google drawing!!!

Hi guys, 

At school we had to do a challenge with using google drawing because of the Matariki new years. If you don't know what is Matariki it is the Maori new years it is the seven stars and they have names. There names are Ururangi, Tapu a rangi, Waipunarangi, Matariki, Tapu a nuku, Waita and Waiti . 

So are challenged was to create a google drawing and put seven stars for the background and write about the things I should do better at home and at school. I also put a amazing background. 

Here is my google drawing:



Thank you for reading my blog, make sure to leave a comment.BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question