Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

100 words challenge:)

Hi,

welcome back to your favourite blogger, on school I have been challenging myself to write only one hundred words not over not less. So I have challenge my self only write one hundred words. The sentences that you have to add in the story is out of tuned. The story can be make up story or true  what ever you want. So here is the story that I made. 

My story of 100 words challenge


Make sure to not be shy to comment on my blog and make sure to comment helpful, positive and thoughtful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question