Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Weekly Words!

Hi everybody,


Welcome to my blog in are school we have been starting reading in are class. We were doing weekly words, each day we have different words. So today in are weekly words, are word is Ruthless. We have to search it in a dictionary we had this dictionary that is a cool site that it has example of it and what word you want to understand. We had to put the definition of it, put in are examples and sentences. 

Here it is 


The link

Make sure to comment down below always comment positive, helpful and thoughtful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question