Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The best dictionary

Hi, 
Welcome back so My teacher found this amazing dictionary that you can search up a word that you don't understand or don't know. So what you do is search it up that says "Look up" it means what you are looking for. After you search a word that you don't know. You will see the definition of it and then when you scroll down maybe at the middle there is a example of it. There are multiple to pick which example you want to read. There are All sources, Fiction, art/culture, news, business, sports, science and technology. I will recommend for you is the fiction one. 

Here is the link





Hope you enjoy and make sure to leave a comment down bellow "don't be shy".(:

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoy this dictionary Shadrach and hope you can use it to look up other words, not just the ones for our Weekly Word slides. When I found this dictionary site I also really enjoyed looking up new words and reading how they were used in different types of texts. Keep up the fabulous learning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Ok" Miss D thank you for commenting on my blog. I also really enjoyed the dictionary because I leaned up new words and it help me with my Learning. It is a awesome dictionary to know knew word and I liked how it has a example of it so make sense. "Thank you Miss D".BYE.(:

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question