Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Writing Hotspot!

Hi,

Welcome back to your amazing blog In school we have been doing writing in are Hotspot doc. So in are writing we can make a made up story or what you have done something very cool in your life. So picked the made up story about the Doctor strange the from Avengers. So in writing we have goals we had to pick one goal that we want from are 2019 goal that are teacher gave to us. So my goal was sentences structure. The goal what I pick from the sentences structure  was confident in knowing exactly what a sentence is I can correctly write a:

  • Simple sentence

  • Compound sentence


Here is what I write in are Hot spot doc

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question