Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

One hundred words count challenge.

Hi everyone,
On Thursday afternoon are class do choir but I don't so I go to Mrs Scott class. And we did the one hundred word count challenge. So when every Thursday and when we go to Mrs Scott class we do one hundred word challenge. But this time Mrs Scott added a twist on the one hundred word count challenge. She made this slide show and make a story about the bear. We need to add on are story was Where is this bear?, Who did it belong to?, why has it been dropped and how does it's owner feel. And we have to write the word only up to one hundred not over and not lower it just have to be one hundred. 

So here is my story that I made:

My story

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question