Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Weekly word for the day!

Kamusta everyone,
Today are weekly word is Formula. It means when you have a plan to get out of a  banded building or house or anything that you don't like. So we had to write the definition a example or a sentences of it. My makeup sentences was I made a formulate to escape the abandoned building that has scary zombies and creepy ghost. It is one of my favourite word cause that describe like a pirate.

 






Image result for formulate

please comment on my blog that is positive, helpful and thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question