Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

What is underneath the keyboards?

Hi,Guys welcome back to your favourite blogger today we will talk about what is underneath the keyboards and what it does do. I have been searching from google what I want to know so here it is. 

Image result for what is underneath on the keyboards
The microprocessor and controller circuitry of a keyboard. A keyboard is a lot like a miniature computer. It has its own processor and circuitry that carries information to and from that processor. A large part of this circuitry makes up the key matrix. The key matrix is a grid of circuits underneath the keys.

Please comment don't be shy and make sure to comment down bellow and comment positive, helpful and thoughtful.



2 comments:

  1. Wow Shadrach! Good on you for using google to research what you wanted to know and then sharing it on your blog. This is really interesting as I have often wondered what is under a key board but have never gone to find out. Thank you for sharing your interests and findings. Maybe next time you could explain your new learning in your own words.
    Have you ever pulled a keyboard apart? Would you like to? I'm sure there are some old keyboards around which we could use to pull apart and see the wiring underneath.
    We missed you at school today. Hope you are ok and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,
      so much Miss D for your feedback on my blog and asking some question, saying positive and helpful words. I haven't pulled any keyboards apart ever in my life. I wish I could pull a keyboard apart so I can see it in real life.
      Thank you Miss D I very appreciate it for commenting on my blog.(:

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question