Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Another weekly words!

Hi everyone,
Welcome back to my blog this is my another weekly words that I made in school. The word for the day is Procrastinate. So I will explain it to you again so encase you forgot it. So we have to put are definition like what it means, put are example and make are own sentence. So we got this amazing site for a dictionary that is very useful. 

The Dictionary

Here it is 

Make sure to comment down bellow that will be so helpful thank you.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question