Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Hectic writing

Hi,
 how are ya! Welcome back to my blog today in are school in are class we have been doing  free writing on are Chromebooks I am going to share with you my writing hot spot. And it is just only for today, Friday writing. We need to add are prompt on are writing. Are prompt for today is. It was all a dream. My buddy was Aron we needed to fix our mistake in are writing. 




















Thank you for reading my blog and make sure to have a feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question