Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Desperate weekly words!

Hi,

Welcome back to the most epic blog in the world today in school we were doing are weekly words. Are weekly words of the day was Desperate. We didn't do it on Tuesday because we went swimming but we did it today.You already know what we do. So we search up the word of the day in the dictionary but we just don't search it on google we search up on a website. So when we search it on the dictionary we have to know the definition of it, the example of it and make are own sentence. 

The website of the dictionary:

Dictionary

Make sure to comment down bellow.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shadrach,
    Good blog post I think you need to make your screenshot big. I don't think I got any more to say. Have a good day. Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,
      Tom for commenting on my blog I really appreciate that you said positive stuff of me. I am sorry for not making the screenshot big so you can see I apologies for not making it big.

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question