Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Food activity 5 pt. 2

Hello bloggers,

This is day two of the UM learning journey - food. 

The activity that I picked was activity five, the challenge was to interview the people in your household to find out what their favourite food is and why. See if you can include them eating it. I didn't include them eating their favourite food but I searched up on explore and add the picture of their favourite food. 

Here is my family's favourite food and why:
Please remember to comment on my blog, and make sure it has to be positive, helpful and thoughtful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question