Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Road Patrol Surprise!

Talofa readers,

So last Friday all the road patrolers that got picked were going to the police station and was going to have a barbecue. Because we were doing the right things and volunteering when we are not on duty.

I get to ride in the police car to the police station. Then we arrive at the police station we sat down on the benches and then the police officer explain what were all the cars for. The red one is an undercover car it is used when a car crash happens and figure out how it happen. The blue car is the one that checks cars speed at the road. And the normal police car just drives all over the city and check if everyone is doing the right thing.

Then we had a tour all over the police station we met some police officers, we saw bullet proofs vest, we visit the upstairs of the police station. There was a room that count if you drink too much alcohol. You have to blows on it and count if you are drunk. And a room when a police interviewing someone and watche them. And then the exciting part was when we had our barbecue. And last but not least we get to test the radar that check the speed of a car.

Here is some pictures that I had:




Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question