Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Language features that will be good for writing!

Tena koutou (Hello) everyone,

Welcome back to my blog in this blog post I will be telling you what we have learned new in our school at writing. 

We learned something very new into writing, in writing we have been working on language features. The language features that we have learned new was hyperbole. It means when your being over dramatic or saying words that is not real. 

I will give you my two favourite hyperbole sentence I am so starving that I can eat a whole elephant. Then the last one is I can drink the pool waster in point one second. I have two writing that I have made. 

here is my hyperbole that I have found in google:

please leave a comment if you enjoyed and tell me if you used hyperbole in your writing or you have said something that is over dramatic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question