Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Maths DLO (Decimals point)

Malo e lelei everone, it is Tongan language week and in this blog post I will show you my DLO of my maths.

So in maths we our learning to Understand the place value of decimals. Our first task in our maths group was to watch the video. That our teacher insert already to our class site. Our second task was to Work out the problems below using a strategy of your choice. Pick one problem and screencastify yourself solving it using a strategy of your choice. And the last task was to share it in our blog and choose one person person to share it with directly by email. By the way I made this DLO in a google drawing.

Here is my DLO

Hope you learned something new, and make sure to leave a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question