Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

My powerful writing!

Hi bloggers,

Welcome back to my, in this blog post I will show you my powerful writing that I did. 

We our learning to use personification in our writing, it means when an objects acts like a human. For example the trees were dancing. 

Our task was to watch the video that my teacher insert and write what things were in there. And then our next task was to write about the things that we wrote and put them into bullet points. Then our last task was to write a paragraph about what we wrote in our paragraph. Our writing supposed to be strong and powerful. We also had to write the emotions and the actions of the of the word that we wrote, then highlight the emotions and the actions. 

Have you ever used personification into your writing?

Here is my writing:
Please leave a comment if you like my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question