Pages

Monday, September 30, 2019

Food activity 9

Hi guys,

I have another activity that I am excited to show you guys. The challenge was to try and make an alphabet list of all of the foods that you can think of! share you answer in your blog. The challenge was really hard and really frustrated. I was really disappointed of the knowledge that I don't have. 

Here is my work:
A pple 

B read
C ake
D onuts
E gg plant
F udge
G ummy
H am
I ce cream
J ackfruit
K ale
L emon
M elon
N acho cheese
O range
P izza
Q uail eggs
R ice
S pinach
T aco
U pma
V egemite
W ater melon
X acuti
Y oghurt
Z abaglione
Please leave a comment because I spent a hard work on this. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Shad.

    This is a very good post. I only found one thing wrong. You said he challenge was really hard and really frustrated. I think you could for next time maybe say. I got really frustrated or, and it was really frustrated. but other then that great blog.

    Kind regards
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi luke,

    Thank you for commenting on my blog I think your the only person that keeps commenting on my blog. Just in the classroom. I am really sorry for my mistake, please let me know all my mistake in my blog post. Please keep commenting I will appreciate that. (:

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question