Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2019

What I got from my Harcourts reward?

Hi everyone,

So last Friday after we finished our ceremony at school we went and all gathered up in the gym. This girl was announcing someone for the harcourts reward, and it was me. I was really nervous to go up to the front of the gym with lots of people. But I really happy and excited at the same time. Anyways the harcourts reward had a certificate inside a frame with a ribbon and a envelop. Inside the envelop there was a withcoulls gift card. It has a fifty dollars vulture so after the next day we went to withcouls and buy what I want.

I've got a Harry potter book that is hard cover and a tech deck toy. I still had extra fifteen dollars inside the gift card to buy something next time.

Here is my certificate and the prizes that I got:


Please don't forget to leave a comment on my blog. (:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach,
    This is amazing again Shadrach. We are so proud of your achievements. We are so happy you have this kind of rewards from your school and hardcourts. Keep up the good work Shad. Now your are a Hornby Hero. Once again congratulation million times. :D

    cheers,
    daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dad,

    Thank you for really congratulating me about my award that I got at school. You are really supportive and really kind. Don't worry I will keep studying hard!

    Cheers,
    Shaq/shad

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question